So I just spent hours on this and i’m positive a TON of it is wrong, but I tried REALLY hard to get the grammar right. I’m a noob, but at least it helped me learn some words and get used to the language. So it wasn’t a direct word-for-word translation, I actually tried to get the whole verb-object-subject and future and past tense stuff right… I hope at least some of it is right haha.
I PRESENT: The beginning section to the song: 21:13, by Coheed and Cambria IN VULCAN!
Svi’etek yuk, nam-tor weh-nash-yuk eshu’a, eit’jae dungi-ish-veh u’tan’es t’du.
Rok-tor nash-veh fa-wak sarlah, svi’k’torr ashaya. Dungi-kwul ko-heh eh dungi-puk ko-heh na’mu-yor.
Boshau dang-au svi’glan t’sa-veh. Dungi-fundik nash-veh na’mu-yor s’ek’au, shaht t’ek’etek.
Sanu ko-mekh, dungi-sarlah ah na’nash-veh. Sanu, ko-mekh, sahr heh klachek t’du svep. Dungi-sarlah ah na’nash-veh.
Lu telv-tor wak-vel dah-leh-wuh. Dungipehkaya ek’ar’kadan heh dungi-vas-tor solektra.
in our sleep there’s more to this nightmare
- thisisntmyrealhair reblogged this from vibrant-oxymoron
- pufferfishes likes this
- zerodaysdone reblogged this from vibrant-oxymoron
- vibrant-oxymoron reblogged this from mrsbenevolent and added:
- listen2yourproblems4food reblogged this from mrsbenevolent
- listen2yourproblems4food likes this
- mrsbenevolent posted this